skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Support Groups in Participating Cities across Canada City of Brockville (Leeds Grenville) Support Group

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Claudia
    Participant

Join us on:
    3rd Thursday of each month (excluding December)
    Starting Feb. 21st, 2019
    from 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.

For more information:
    Including meeting location or to RSVP;
    email forleck@cogeco.ca or call 1 866-674-8889

Nightingale
    Keymaster

Thanks for promoting your Support Group Claudia!  This will be another great option for the Patients in your area.

GerryW
    Keymaster

Hi, Claudia
    I just sent you an email about our Kingston area lines of communication that you could also use to promote your group.
    I also dropped off some of your cards at KGH last week.
    If you are on Facebook; feel free to join our planning group and promote your group there or on our public Kingston area Facebook page ‘Bladder Cancer Awareness Kingston’.

Kingston and the 1000 Islands

marysue
    Participant

Best wishes for the launch of your support group!  ((((HUGS))))

theresab

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, this group is no longer meeting.

All of our active support groups are listed here: https://bladdercancercanada.org/en/get-support/

If you are interested in starting up a Support Group, please email me at theresab@bladdercancercanada.org

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.