skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Off Topic What is the difference…….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    KIOWA
    Participant

What is the difference between an orange and a telephone pole? I’m sure eddy, MarySue and a few others will know.

Kiowa

Jack Moon
    Keymaster

Well an orange I can peel with my fingers, need a knife to peel a telephone pole.
    🙂

marysue
    Participant

Just exactly how am I to know this? We at last talk, realized that we are from different planets. My brain doesn’t work like someone from Neergog’s does. The only thing that crossed my mind was that oranges have a juice you can drink whereas the telephone pole carries on its lines a different kind of juice. It’s called gossip. Okay, my mind is weird this morning. I haven’t had my tea yet.

EddieM
    Participant

“Motorcycles don’t’ have doors?”

I completely cheated and looked that up! But what does that answer even mean? Perhaps I’m being too literal and logical to truly appreciate what is being said? Or, perhaps my mental prowess is on the decline?

In any case, I will add one point that stands true…always! KIOWA….”YOU BAFFLE ME WITH YOUR RIDDLES”

KIOWA
    Participant

Pretty good response y’all. I am so totally impressed! Even Jack had a cool response. He didn;t even mention golf clubs.

Eddie, You may be on target here. All my life I though motorcycles had doors. I mean they are essentially invisible but still, you have to get in and out, or is it on and off? Or does that even matter? Do horses have doors? Hymmmm. Iam so totally confused now.

Kiowa

Jeanne
    Participant

I can eat an orange and my dog pees on a telephone pole

Rick B
    Participant

Orange falls from tree…rolls down road knocking over telephone poles. Orange? Orange who? Orange you glad I didn’t say Golf Ball!!!

stumblegirl14
    Participant

LOL you guys at least you continue to add some humor even though sometimes I don’t know what the heck you’re talking about. I’m married to a line man that spends many a day climbing poles and he had no insight to this problem at all so I vote for Rick B’s response LOL LOL LOL.

KIOWA
    Participant

I’m still thinking about this thing I started here about oranges and telephone poles. I always thought they were the same. Apparently not. BUT- now here is the problem, about golf ball that is. I have seen some orange colored gold balls. Or was it tennis balls. Anyway, would it really mnake a difference?

Kiowa

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.