skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Off Topic Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jeanne
    Participant

Wishing all the best Christmas and Hanukah ever.
    Hope we are all blessed with those magic words
    ALL CLEAR

Jack Moon
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas Jeanne!

Rick B
    Participant

Thank you & Merry Christmas to you too Jeanne.

Best wishes for the holidays to all!

marysue
    Participant

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. May this new year bring lots of good news for you bladder cancer related and otherwise.

elsie
    Participant

Merry Christmas from me too…
    May 2015 be the year all your dreams come true
    Hugs
    Lynn

KIOWA
    Participant

Thank you Jeanne. But I do not see my present under the tree. Is there an error? Are you an error? Oh, ahhhhh, I get it. It’s a joke right? You are having Greg deliver it to me. Ahhh. Clevar!

Ki

vals
    Participant

Merry Christmas folks. How is everyone? I am not receiving any emails from our group. Must be doing something wrong. Any help?

vals
    Participant

Pardon spelling mistakes. I am going to have cataract surgery and then maybe I can see the screen.

Jack Moon
    Keymaster

Hi Vals

Merry Christmas. You only receive emails from the forum to posts that you have responded too. Unfortunately over the past several weeks there have been very few posts on the forum.
    All the best,
    Jack

KIOWA
    Participant

Hi Vals, Merry Christmas. Actuallly it’s all Greg’s fault. He intercepts messages and then sends them to Russia to be packaged and sent to Jack. It’s all a scam but in any event Jack gave a reasonable explanation. Well, as reasonable as Jack can be I guess. But you are OK. Not to worry.

Ki

Jeanne
    Participant

Hi Val , I usually post post on board and let folks read.
    So it’s not you xoxox

Merry Xmas and happiest of New Years to you and yours 🙂

vals
    Participant

Thanks Jack, Kiowa and Jeanne. Thanks for the explanation. Now I know. I have joined an ostomy support group here in Windsor. Meeting Jan 25th. I can’t wait to get my cataract surgery It will be nice to read again. I have to use a magnifying glass to read recipes. Drives me nuts. Enjoy rest of season.

marysue
    Participant

Hi Vals:

Good to see you post again. Jack is right it has been quiet on the site for some time. I hope that means it is a good thing that folks are healthy and busy. I hope that your Christmas was good and it will be interesting to hear from you when you attend the ostomy support group meeting. Cheers for the New Year.

vals
    Participant

Thanks Marysue. It will be interesting, although I think most of the members have bowel ostomies. I believe there is only one with my ostomy because there are 100 members. We are also going to plan a walk for bladder cancer here in Windsor next Sept.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.