skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Just got good results from Cysto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bud
    Participant

My Urologist indicated everything looks great. Have to go back in 3 months for another checkup. This will go on for ever, but I do not mind. Sorry I haven’t been active on the blog but we have had a lot going on in the last few months. Just had a new addition to the family, a 2013 Ford Escape. My wife wants to move into it. Love that vehicle. Might even take a trip to Austin, Texas, although I’m not sure why? They get more snow in some parts of of the Lone State then we do in Southern Ontario, but this week could prove me wrong. Bud

Greg
    Participant

Good news, Bud. Keep the great track record going.
    Greg

Val
    Participant

Yeah, Bud! I am thrilled with your news. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Party in Bud’s SUV!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.