skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer I Think BCG Treatments Are Making Me More Sensitive To Many Things

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    marysue
    Participant

Hi All:

I’m posting a question re BCG treatments.  Does anyone else other than me find that they are more sensitive to things since doing BCG?  I’m referring to exposure to smoke, scents, visual and hearing stimuli, smells?  I find when I walk through a shopping mall that has stores that sell things like bath bombs and you can smell the fragrances from several stores away, I now start sneezing and choking whereas before I might only have a bit of a tickle in my nose.  Same for the fire smoke that blanketed our city overnight.  We’ve had these smoky times before but I notice that I’m bothered by the smoke way more than before.

When it comes to visual and hearing, I find the sunlight way more intense and even though I wear hearing aids regular sounds seem louder than they should.

Maybe it is just an age thing, but it seems that things are more intense since restarting BCG.  Any thoughts or comments?  (((HUGS)))

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.