skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Off Topic Hamilton loves Henry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zina
    Participant

A great big THANK YOU goes out to Henry Azjenberg for all his hard work in organizing Hamilton’s first Bladder Cancer Canada Walk. The day ran very smoothly and everyone there had a good time. Thanks to Henry’s many volunteers and especially Jack and Sharon. Even the weather co-operated!

marysue
    Participant

Way to go!!! It will only get bigger and better from here on in! Congrats!!

Greg
    Participant

We love Henry too…oh, wait a minute, you know what I mean! Great job Henry.

Greg

Jack Moon
    Keymaster

Congrats Henry. I have received several emails today regarding how well the Hamilton walk was organized and what a great time everyone had at the event.
    The Hamilton walk raised awareness about this disease which is the cake, the icing was the tremendous amount of funds the event raised.
    Thanks to all the volunteers, and walkers that made Hamilton walk such a success.
    Jack

KIOWA
    Participant

I don;t care what Greg says, Henry. I love you. Greg has an identity issue. But aside from that, I do thank you and your team and all of you at BCC for giving so much of yourselves to help others. Y’all are great! My sincere congratulations!

Kiowa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.