skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Monthly Treatment Calendar Calendar for May 2016 – Who is up for Surgeries, tests, treatments?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    marysue
    Participant

Hello again Everyone!!

Time to get another month started…Where is the time going? Is it just me or is time actually going faster and faster? I hope spring is finally arriving to the eastern half of Canada. We’ve been lucky in the west with a mild winter albeit very dry. Don’t worry – western Canada will get its turn when La Nina rears its head at some point after the current El Nino wanes.

We had an active couple of months for people in March and April – prayers continued as always. Now onward for May – who is up for stuff? Nothing for me (except a dilation eye exam) but best wishes and (((((HUGS))))) for those doing “stuff” this month.

mr.claude
    Participant

Where did April go?? It’s just flew by, and next thing you know, it’ll be May 19th and I’ll have my 2nd cystoscope. I’m staying positive, and looking forward to getting good news!

krbeave1@gmail.com
    Participant

Cystoscopy May 20. If it’s clean it will be almost 8 months.

shelties
    Participant

Hi there Mr. Claude and KR beave, Hoping for the best outcome for both of you on the 19th and 20th of May. You have a bit of a wait until your apts. and that’s always a stressful time for me. I have a CT scan coming up in May, not for my bladder cancer, but for my lung cancer. I know its’ back, but they need to know what to do with it this time.Its’ like a merry go round that never stops. I’d love to get off, but what’s the alternative? We won’t go there.

Gord
    Participant

I have my 3 yr CT scan on May 11th, with the follow up appt on the 25th. Hoping for another all clear to make three years cancer free!

Gord
    T2a
    RC with Neo June 2013

Rick B
    Participant

Hi all,

Wishing everyone the very best outcome with your upcoming procedures/follow-ups.

May God Bless.

Rick

auntybevy
    Participant

Cysto May 12th

auntybevy
    Participant

Lorraine: I. unfortunately am aware of the merry go round you are on regarding your lung cancer. Hoping for better news than you expect. My lung scan is in June. I wish the best for all having cystos and other treatments in May.
    Bev

Nova
    Participant

I’m scheduled for my first BCG treatment tomorrow so here goes!

bluebill
    Participant

Wishing everyone the best for all the procedures in May. I am off this month and June. Nova good luck with your first BCG. I remember how I felt for my first BCG. My went well I hope yours goes as well as mine did 2 years ago.

Bluebill
    T1HG

Jack Moon
    Keymaster

Good luck this month everyone, let us know how everything goes.
    All the best,
    Jack

mr.claude
    Participant

Had my cysto 2 days ago, and got an all clear. Doc said just a small spot that was red, but thinks it’s probably from BCG and will keep an eye on it for the next cysto in September. Starting maintenance BCG this coming Friday.

Claude

Jack Moon
    Keymaster

Congrats on the ALL CLEAR, Claude. Good luck with your upcoming BCG treatments!
    BCG = Bladder Cancer Gone
    Jack

bluebill
    Participant

Claude

Glad to hear you had an all clear on your cysto. Hope your BCG goes well.

Bluebill
    T1HG

Marie 1
    Participant

Claude, congrats on your all clear report! Wishing you all the best for your BCG treatments.

God Bless
    Marie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.