skip to Main Content
BCC_Discussion-Forum-Page-Header-new

IMPORTANT: The Bladder Cancer Canada discussion forum is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The opinions & contents in this forum is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. They are experiences & opinions of patient members like you, and is NOT intended to represent the best or only approach to a situation. Always consult your physician and do not rely solely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health.

Homepage – Forum Forums Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer All clear – one more to graduate

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    marysue
    Participant

I got the coveted “all clear today” at my cysto. Everything is as clean as a whistle inside my bladder! My uro says one more at 6 months (March) and then I can graduate to the big leagues… annual checkups!!! He was very pleased and needless to say so am I. I wanted to do a happy dance but couldn’t quite manage it as I was pretty tender leaving the hospital. I made do with a phone call to my hubby and saluting the sky with a juice bottle of water and cranberry juice. However one word sums it up…. YEEEEHHHAAAWWW!!!

Jack Moon
    Keymaster

Fantastic news Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy for you. Enjoy the next six months without having to worry about check-ups.
    Just made my day,
    Hugs
    Jack

auntybevy
    Participant

So very happy for you. Enjoy the six months.
    Bev

scubalady
    Participant

Woohoo!

Ieva
    Participant

Exciting! Dance the dance!!
    Ieva

marysue
    Participant

I can dance today. Couldn’t yesterday as I was too sore from the friggin’ scope. At least it was the flexible one. I’m smiling and dancing today though! LOL! 😛

Carol
    Participant

Great news, I am so happy for you….take care, Carol

Zina
    Participant

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Enjoy!

stumblegirl14
    Participant

Congrats Sue, enjoy the next six months off. Happy dance for sure!!!!!
    Flo

KIOWA
    Participant

Can’t believe I missed your post. I mean not the post “post” but the post. Congrats on your 6 month reprieve. You earned it. Of course we now have to have the party at your house.

Kiowa

marysue
    Participant

Party at my house would be good. Bring all the tequila you want but I have to ask out of respect for my little bun that your lovable dogs stay at home. I love dogs but my bunny doesn’t and as most pet owners know they get the final say. Seriously, thanks for your support Kiowa.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.